Who Are We?
This Site is operated by Albie’s Nottingham a company registered in England and Wales and our registered address is 370a Carlton hill Nottingham NG41JB (“we” “us” and “our” being interpreted accordingly).
What Personal Data May We Collect?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address; business address and phone number) when making a booking or purchase on our website.
- Information about your debit/credit card and bank account information that we require for the purpose of recording and processing your booking requests. For further details please also refer to the section below headed PAYMENT INFORMATION.
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or that you provide to us when you visit our premises.
- We may also receive other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this Site.
How We Use Your Data
- to acknowledge, confirm and deal with your booking requests (and where necessary put you on our waiting list).
- where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make.
- to administer our Site and ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- for internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- we may make your personal data available to selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations (for example, card processing or payment services (see the section below headed PAYMENT INFORMATION) and credit reference agencies to protect against possible fraud.
- our IT suppliers and contractors (e.g. data hosting providers or delivery partners) may need to have access to your personal information to provide IT support and enable us to provide services and other goods/services available on this Site.
- if we sell our business or our company assets are acquired by a third party personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- if we need to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce our General Terms & Conditions or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to.
- to protect us, our customers or contractors against loss or damage. This may include (without limit) exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations.
Any credit/debit card payments and other payments you make through this Site will be processed by our third-party payment provider (STRIPE) and the payment data you submit will be securely stored and encrypted by our payment service providers using up to date industry standards. Please note that we do not ourselves directly process or store the debit/credit card data that you submit.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or log-in which enables you to access certain restricted parts of our Site, you are responsible for doing everything you reasonably can to keep these details secret. We must not to share your password or log-in details with anyone else. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure. We will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data that you submit to us against unauthorised/unlawful access or loss, destruction or damage, although we cannot 100% guarantee the security of data that you provide to us online.
Your Data Protection Rights
Certain applicable data protection laws give you a right to receive information about the personal data we hold on you. You may also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes; or where the processing of your personal data is causing unwarranted damage or distress; or, ask us to delete or correct any personal data that we hold about you which is inaccurate or no longer relevant. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the CONTACT section below. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.